MANAGING FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE UNDER NEW NORMAL ENVIRONMENT: ISSUES, CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
Ms. Jutarat Kittiwanich
Senior Professional Fisheries biologist
Head of Aquaculture Technology Research Group
Coastal Aquaculture Research and Development Division
Department of Fisheries,
Dr. Agbabiaka Lukman Adegoke
National President of Fisheries Society of Nigeria (FISON)
Regional Vice President, Non-State actors for ECOWAS and Mauritanian on Fisheries and Aquaculture
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
- The conference which is endorsed by the Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries, Indonesia, Department of Fisheries, Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives, Thailand.
- Internationally renowned speakers comprised with Former President of the World Aquaculture Society – Asia Pacific Chapter (WAS-APC), Chairman of the Agency for Marine and Fisheries Research and Human Resources, Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries, Indonesia and author of 228 aquaculture related publications and one patent on aquaculture technology.
- Networking opportunities within blend of study and the industry.
- Promote your presence and your organization in an international arena.
- Eligibility to engage in interactive discussions.
- Constructive feedback for the development of your research.
- Awards for the Most Outstanding Presentations.
- Opportunity to become a Session Chair and Scientific Committee member (T&C Apply).
- Avenues for Sponsorship and Partnership opportunities
- Numerous publication opportunities provided exclusively for the conference participants
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
BENEFITS WITH PUBLICATIONS
- High Ranked Supporting Journals
- Dedicated special issues in high quality journals
- Publication workshops & information sessions before and after the conference with experts
- Quality Reviews for Submissions
- Supporting to publish your article in TIIKM owned journals & conference proceedings
New Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research
Online ISSN : 1175-8805
Editor in chief : Candida Savage
Publisher : Taylor & Francis Online
Abstracted/ Indexed in : SCOPUS, Web of Science, CABI, EBSCOhost, GeoRef, Environment Complete, BIOBASE, GEOBASE, ProQuest, Thomson Reuters and Many more.
Online ISSN : 2073-3720
Editor in chief : Mohamed Shariff, Universiti Putra Malaysia
Publisher : Asian Fisheries Society
Abstracted/ Indexed in : SCOPUS, CAB Abstracts, EBSCO Publishing, ASFA (Aquatic Sciences & Fisheries Abstracts), Biological Abstracts, Zoological Record and many more.
OUR OFFICIAL PARTNERS
CENTER FOR FISHERIES RESEARCH, MINISTRY OF MARINE AFFAIRS AND FISHERIES, INDONESIA
Listen to our happy Winners 2020
We pride ourselves on building positive relationships with our researchers and hearing their testimonials about our process. Read below to see what they have to say about ICFA!
DON’T MISS OUT OUR LATEST UPDATES
QUALITY OF ICFA 2021 IS ASSURED BY TIIKM
- Quality Assured by the Academic Governing Body of TIIKM
- Well Reputed Partner Affiliations
- Renowned Speakers from around the Globe
- Quality standards based on the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Best Publication Opportunities
- Best Conference Experience with Professional Organizing Committee
- Quality Reviewing Process
- Ensuring the Career Growth
- Awards for the Best Researchers
- Proven History