Join the largest platform of Fisheries and Aquaculture Conference 2020 in Asia which gives an exciting opportunity to meet with like-minded people and industry peers. This Conference will bring together people from all different geographical areas to learn, discuss and explore wisdom in the direction of aquaculture. Be a part of this wonderful event!
ICFA 2020 EXPO is a premier event where your organization could benefit from excellent exposure to the leaders in the industry. The Expo will provide an exciting opportunity to showcase the new technology, the new products of your company, and/or the service your industry may offer to a broad international audience.
- Publicity and long term branding on your new products and services
- Receive immediate feedback on your new products and services
- New business partnerships and contacts
ICFA 2020 provides all conference participants special workshops conducted by the World’s renowned aqua culturists. We invite you to grab knowledge from these premier workshops and learn new ideas and trends in your field. Ultimately, you will also meet and connect with researchers from different countries.
PARTNER COCKTAIL EVENING
ICFA 2020 is a better occasion for you to make new contacts with representatives from Universities all around the world and develop existing ones at the Partner Cocktail Evening. To be held the evening before the ICFA 2020 Conference, the Partner Cocktail Evening enables University representatives to interact in a friendly and fun environment. We cordially invite all our Partner Universities to join us for this unique networking opportunity.
Dr. Rohana Subasinghe
President of the World Aquaculture Society – Asia Pacific Chapter (WAS-APC).
Dr. Albert G.J. Tacon
Technical Director – Aquatic Farms Ltd
Dr. Ravi Fotedar
Dr. Krishna R. Salin
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
All accepted abstracts for the 7th International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture 2020 – (ICFA 2020) will be published in the conference abstract book with an associated ISBN 978-955-3605-57-3.
All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be subjected to double blind reviewing process and will be published electronically with an ISSN 2386-1282 in the proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
An absolute must for all tourists to do in Bangkok
- Visit a temple – Wat Pho, Wat Arun, Wat Saket
- Visit the Grand Palace
- Take a Tuk ride/ Motorcycle Taxi
- Visit The Bangkok National Museum
- Ride the Sky Train
- Explore the Bangkok Nightlife
- Eat Street Food
- Go For a Drink on Top of the City
- Feast Yourself on Durian
QUALITY ASSURANCE OF ICFA 2020 BY TIIKM
- Quality Assured by the Academic Governing Body of TIIKM
- High-Quality Partner Affiliations
- Best Aquaculture researchers, Industry experts, and Government Officials
- Quality standards based on the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Best Quality Publication Opportunities
- Quality Conference Experience with Professional Organizing Committee
- Quality Reviewing Process
- Ensuring the Career Growth
- Proven History
- Awards for the Best Researchers