ICFA 2020 provides an exciting opportunity to showcase the new technology, the new products of your company, and/or the service your industry may offer to a broad international audience. The conditions are perfect for meeting peers across the world as well as build new contacts and customers in a formal setting.
- Publicity and long term branding on your new products and services
- Receive immediate feedback on your new products and services
- New business partnerships and contacts
If you are interested to be a part of this. Send your proposal now.
ICFA 2020 provides all conference participants special industry sessions conducted by the leading aquaculture companies. We invite you to grab knowledge from these premier industry sessions and learn new ideas and trends in your field. Ultimately, you will also meet and connect with professionals and experts of the aquaculture field from different countries.
Date – 27th August 2020 | Time – 16:00 ‐ 18.00
Dr. Rohana Subasinghe
President of the World Aquaculture Society – Asia Pacific Chapter (WAS-APC)
Dr. Albert G.J. Tacon
Technical Director – Aquatic Farms Ltd
Dr. Ravi Fotedar
Dr. Krishna R. Salin
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT)
All accepted abstracts for the 7th International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture 2020 – (ICFA 2020) will be published in the conference abstract book with an associated ISBN 978-955-3605-57-3.
All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be subjected to double blind reviewing process and will be published electronically with an ISSN 2386-1282 in the proceedings with a DOI Number (DOI prefix: 10.17501).
Indexed supporting journals of 7th International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture 2020 published by renowned publishers will provide with the opportunity to publish full papers following the peer review process. Authors are encouraged to read scope and choose the best fitting journal.
Turkish Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences
ISSN 2149 – 181X
Editor in Chief Ahmet Faruk YEŞİLSU
Publisher Central Fisheries Research Institute of Turkey and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)
QUALITY OF ICFA IS ASSURED BY TIIKM
- Quality Assured by the Academic Governing Body of TIIKM
- High-Quality Partner Affiliations
- Best Aquaculture researchers, Industry experts, and Government Officials
- Quality standards based on the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)
- Best Quality Publication Opportunities
- Quality Conference Experience with Professional Organizing Committee
- Quality Reviewing Process
- Ensuring the Career Growth
- Proven History
- Awards for the Best Researchers