Guidelines to select the registration fee
- If you are Oral Presenter or as a Poster presenter you should register as a delegate/student.
- If you are a listener you should register as an attendee.
- However if you cannot participate but still would want to present at the 6th International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture 2019 – (ICFA 2019) you can select the virtual presenter
- The registration fee is based on your citizenship, not nationality.
Please go through the following table before you register. We have structured a comprehensive price table for providing you with the best returns from the conference. If you are unsure about the category you belong to please contact our organizing committee for more details.
If you are presenting more than one paper,
- You have to pay the full amount for the first paper.
- If other papers are oral or poster, then you have to pay additional 100USD for each paper.
- Confirmation on the number of papers should be given to the Conference Secretary two weeks prior to the final payment deadline.
- If you have more than 3 papers, the additional paper can be presented by another group of Co – Authors on full registration.
Registration Fee Table
|6th International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture 2019|
|Delegate||USD 520||USD 550||USD 600|
|Student||USD 485||USD 520||USD 550|
|Non Presenter||USD 475|
|Delegate||USD 460||USD 485||USD 530|
|Student||USD 440||USD 460||USD 490|
|Non Presenter||USD 450|
|International (Presenter)||USD 470||USD 490||USD 530|
|International (Non Presenter)||USD 450|
|Thai (Presenter)||USD 425||USD 440||USD 465|
|Thai (Non Presenter)||USD 425|
Group, Co-authors and Discount
You are eligible for discounted rate on the registration fee if you are a group of 5 persons and/or more or a co-author of a paper presentation.
If your group comprises of more than 10 people please contact our organizing committee for higher percentage on the discount rate.