HOW TO PUBLISH YOUR FULL PAPER IN CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS
Submission and Publication Process
- Attend the conference and present your research paper
- Download the Full Paper Template for proceedings.
- Prepare your manuscript according to provided guidelines
- The manuscripts should be submitted as a MS Word document in .doc format (not as a PDF or .docx format) with other supporting documents as requested in call for paper email
- Review comments will be communicated to you and you may require to do necessary revisions and send revised paper on or before prescribed day
- The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
Benefits of publishing with conference proceedings
- The entire process will be handled through the Online Journal System in a very professional manner
- All manuscripts will be subjected to double blind peer-reviewing and are expected to meet the scientific criteria of novelty and academic excellence.
- DOI link provided by Crossref for your manuscript (DOI prefix: 10.17501)
- Archive your manuscripts in Online Journal System (OJS), maintain by TIIKM and enhance citations for your manuscript
- Share your paper in any web-based sources/ author profiles to strengthen your academic profile
- Having published work will give you a promotional boost to advance your career path and make you more confident
- Read through the journal’s Aims, Scope, Article preparation guidelines and Submission process before preparing the manuscript
- Select and indicate the journal you prefer to publish with
- Receive guidelines on submission through us and submit accordingly