- Abstracts should represent the original work.
- Informative abstracts and critical abstracts are accepted.
- Should be written in English.
- Please indicate one – three most relevant themes for your abstract from the conference tracks.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract (An example is given in the abstract template).
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully.
- Documents that do not conform to the guidelines will be asked to revise.
- Documents received after the given deadline, due to any reason will not be accepted unless the deadline is extended.
- The abstract should be submitted in the format of MS Word (.doc or .docx) document.
- An abstract is a compendious summary of a research paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- It should be one paragraph with a word limit of 175-275.
- Keywords should be provided as a must (no more than 06 words).
- Keywords should be written in lowercase letters (Not applicable to names/scientific names) and should be separated with commas.
- Please do not include subheadings, bullets, lists and header/footer in the abstract.
- Abstract titles should be short, but descriptive. Informative titles, indicating key points are encouraged. Abbreviations should not be used in the title.
- Acronyms should be written in full the first time, mentioned in the text, followed by the abbreviation in parentheses.
- Always follow SI Units.
- Scientific names must be in Italic.
- Use a negative exponent (e.g. kg m-3) and do not indicate units as divisions (e.g. kg/m3). Chemical formulae should be written in a standard form such as “CaCO3”, not as “CaCO3”. Use a zero before decimal points such as “0.45,” not “.45.”
- There shall be no citations or references in the abstract specifically. If there is a need to cite references, please provide the sources in brackets.
- Title: Times New Roman, 12 points, Upper case, Centered text in bold
- Body: Times New Roman, 11 points; Line spacing: 1, one column of text
- Affiliations should be indicated with superscript Arabic numbers appearing at the end of surname/family name.
- A superscript asterisk shout be used for the corresponding author
- Names of affiliations should be given including the country.
- If there is more than one name and address, they should be related by superscript numbers.
Surname INITIALS1, Surname INITIALS1* and Surname INITIALS2
1Department, Faculty, University, Country
2Department, Institute, Country
*firstname.lastname@example.org (*Email address of the corresponding author)
Once you prepared your abstract according to the guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com
- After successful submission, receipt acknowledging the abstract will be sent via an email within three working days.
- Early bird payment deadline: 19th May 2021
- Regular Payment deadline for all presenters: 23rd June 2021
- Full paper submission: 23rd September 2021
- Your abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review by the international scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within three to four weeks of submission.
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If a revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 8th International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture 2021 (ICFA 2021).
Important information for the CO – AUTHORS
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference, their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- Co-authors will be given a discount of 15% from the Non-Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee.
- The certificate will be issued to co-authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make the prior communications with the organizing committee with regard to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
If you are not hearing from us
- Contact the main conference coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you do not receive an acknowledgement/follow-up email within 48 hours after your abstract submission, registration or inquiry.
- Please check your spam/junk folder prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract for further communications.