Steps to follow for your
Once you prepared your abstract according to the above guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com
- After submission you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within three working days.
Deadline for the Abstract Submission
- Please submit your abstract before: 26th April 2022
- Submit well before the submission deadline to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference
About the Reviewing Process
- Your abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review by the International Scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within two weeks of submission
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If a revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 9th International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture (ICFA 2022).
Important information for the Co-Authors
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- However, they will be given a discount of 15% from Non-Presenter’s (Listener’s) Registration Fee.
- The certificate will be issued for the co-authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make prior communications with the organizing committee regards to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.