- The acceptable word range for the abstract is 175 – 275 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be sent back to the author(s) to be revised.
- Please download the abstract template and follow the format carefully. If the abstract template is not followed as is, you will be asked for revisions.
- Your submission should be in English.
- We encourage you to send informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
- Please send in a brief biography together with the Abstract.
Once you prepared your abstract according to the guidelines,
- Submit your abstract to email@example.com
- After successful submission, receipt acknowledging the abstract will be sent via an email within three working days.
- Early bird payment deadline: 19th May 2021
- Regular Payment deadline for all presenters: 23rd June 2021
- Full paper submission: 23rd September 2021
- Your abstract will undergo a double-blind peer review by the international scientific committee within two to three weeks after its receipt.
- Results of the abstract review will be sent to the author within three to four weeks of submission.
- The Conference Chair serves as the head of the scientific committee and will take the final decision on abstracts.
- Acceptance or rejections of the paper will be sent to you with reviewer comments.
- If a revision is required, the revised abstract must be sent back within a week
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 8th International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture 2021 (ICFA 2021).
Important information for the CO – AUTHORS
- Please note a single registration permits only one person to attend the conference
- If the co-authors would like to attend the conference, their registration and payment are required to be made independently.
- Co-authors will be given a discount of 15% from the Non-Presenter’s (Listener’s) registration fee.
- The certificate will be issued to co-authors upon their registration/payment for the conference.
- Please make the prior communications with the organizing committee with regard to this matter to enjoy the benefit of the discount.
If you are not hearing from us
- Contact the main conference coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you do not receive an acknowledgement/follow-up email within 48 hours after your abstract submission, registration or inquiry.
- Please check your spam/junk folder prior to making inquiries regarding your concern.
- Make sure to provide your mobile phone number in your registration form along with your abstract for further communications.