01. In -Person Participant's Registration
Registration fee includes:
(Please note registration does not include extras such as transport, tours or accommodation. These extras can be booked at the time of online registration.)
- 4 Refreshments (Coffee/Tea/Cookies/Short eats)
- 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Abstract Book (Hard Copy)
- Conference Proceedings (Soft Copy)
- Conference Bag
- Conference Group Photo
- Attendance/Presentation certificate
- Conference schedule handout
02. Poster Sessions
A poster session is 60 minutes and is scheduled concurrently with other sessions in the conference program. Posters are grouped by key interest area and each session will feature 02 to 04 posters. During the first part of the session, each poster presenter will have 3-5 minutes to present their topic. The objective of the 3-5 minute introduction is to set the scene and provide the main points about the poster. The Posters should be 2′ X 3′ (2 Width X 3 Height) in size.
03. Virtual Registration
If you wish your paper to be published in ICFA 2017 Publications, but will not be to attend the ICFA 2017, you have an option to register as a “virtual presenter”.
- Abstracts and papers will be published in conference proceedings
- Upload a presentation of your paper to conference website and "author STREAM"
- Submit your paper for peer review to the supporting Journals
- An author certificate, Proceeding book and conference materials will be posted to every virtual presenter after the conference
04. Group Registration:
- All the benefits of in-person participant
- Discounted Registration for five (5) or more participants from same organization/institution
Please contact Mr. Arun Francis for more information at email@example.com