As part of the 2nd Annual International Conference on Fisheries and Aquaculture – 2015, an exhibition space will provide a unique opportunity for exhibitors to showcase their products and services to participants with interests in all areas of Fisheries and Aquaculture. Developed to offer comfort to delegates while maximizing exhibitor exposure, the coffee breaks and poster sessions will all take place in the exhibition area promoting frequent and repeated opportunities for delegates to visit the exhibits.
- The exhibition will be visited by participants of the conference around the globe.
- The exhibitors have the opportunity to present their exhibits more detailed, and have the opportunity for longer discussion with inquiring visitors – in most cases specialists – than during session discussions.
TIIKM invites to all the companies/individuals who are interested to place stall in Fisheries and Aquaculture Exhibition 2015. We warmly welcome you to advertise your products and services to the International Market through our exhibition. Join us and reap the advantages of foreign exposure.
• To create a Knowledge sharing platform in the fields Fisheries and Aquaculture
• To create a great atmosphere where everyone can build up their network and skills
• To increase number of foreign participants, thereby contribute to the growing tourism industry of Sri Lanka and also to open the trade to tourists to experience the quality of products “Made in Sri Lanka”
• Direct email
• ICFA 2015 Conference web site
• Advertising within industry, related journals and magazines
• Promotion at other industry, related conferences
• Promotion at special interest group meetings
We expect around 100 international delegates representing leading research Institutes of the world, and around 20 local participants including:
• Policy makers
• Industrial experts/ practitioners
• Develop a personal and direct relationship with foreign clients
• Show your full product range in real life rather than a catalogue
• Let buyers use all five senses to gain a full appreciation of your product/service
• Overcome objections and accelerate the buying process
• Display your products and services to key decision makers
• Raise your profile in the international industry and add value to your brands
• Locate new agents and distributors for your products
• Launch a new product and generate media interest
• Get immediate feedback on your product or the service
• Meet new buyers and develop a quality database
Terms and Conditions
• In the event of the withdrawal of an exhibition stall, TIIKM should be notified in writing as soon as possible. Please note that a refund of fees paid (less a cancellation fee of 50% of the value) will be made to an exhibitor cancelling before or on 25th August, 2015. No refunds will be made after that date.
• Should the exhibition floor plan require expansion, retraction or re-arranging, TIIKM will notice the exhibitors as early as possible.
• TIIKM will not be liable for injuries to any person or damages to property owned or controlled by exhibitors. Regarding claims for damages or injuries that may arise from or be in any way connected with exhibitor occupation or display space, the exhibitor agrees to defend indemnity and hold the Organizing Committee harmless against all such claims. The exhibitor agrees to insure itself at its own expense against property loss or damage and for public liability or personal injury and liability for property damage.
• Exhibitors are strongly advised to insure goods during transit and while on display, against damage/loss, however caused, as well as public liability. In addition, the exhibitor acknowledges that the ICNSNT2015, TIIKM do not maintain insurance covering exhibitor’s property and that it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain public liability, business interruption and property damage insurance covering such loss by an exhibitor.
Contact our team regarding fees and other inquiries
Hotline: +94 715 658 721
TP : +94 113 098 522
Hotline: +94 772 241 493
TP : +94 113 098 522